Frequently Asked Questions
Imagine a conversation with your best friend, significant other, or most sage family member. In that conversation you are pouring your heart out about your business idea or business. Their eyes are glazed over or they just can’t find the words to help you…so they just listen and say, “go for it!” But, nothing else. Well, I give you that something els.e
As your business buddy, I will help you develop the missing parts of your idea, business plan, implementation/execution strategies, and pain points. I will help you clarify your goals and find realistic ways and timelines to bring your vision to life.
Working together, we will get your business from where it is now, to where you want it to be. With your action plan to success you will reach your goals quicker and with more clarity.
Anyone who is willing to grow in their business and has a gap between where they are now and where they want to be.
Sessions are scheduled through an online scheduler. We will find the times that meet our collective availability. Sessions will need to be re-scheduled at least 48 hours in advance and must be performed within 14 days of payment.
- After receipt of payment, I will email you a signed NDA, reiterating the confidentiality, of our session and an intake questionnaire.
- You will fill out the questionnaire and return it to me
- I will analyze your goals for the session
- The session will be held via zoom or phone call–“dealer’s choice”
- I will spend the first 5-minutes of the conversation going over the points we will cover based upon your questionnaire.
- The clock starts and the 45-minute session begins.
- After the session, I will spend the next 10-15 minutes summarizing my notes and creating an action/implementation plan for you
- I email you a thank you and your action plan and wish you luck!
I have a bachelor’s degree in information systems, and two master’s degrees–the first in Internaitonal Financial Mangament and the second in the International Relations of the Middle East and North Africa. I have spent the better part of the last 25 years working with people to accomplish the mission…whatever that mission may be. I am a serial entrepreneur and have been since I was 7 when my sister and I started making pot holders on a loom in grade-school and selling them around the neighborhood.
But, that is all fluff! What really qualifies me other than my experience, is my drive to see others do what I wish I could have done sooner. We all deserve someone in our lives who can get us to the next level. Unfortunately, that usually isn’t those closest to us…and that is okay.
Proximity to business knowledge and experience shouldn’t prevent your success. Let us get you to your goals together.
Of course. I work with anyone willing to strive for the their exponential greatness through entrepreneurship.
I aim to please. We will be in constant communication throughout the coaching session. If the session isn’t going as you expected, we will interrupt the session (time allowing) and work through any issues. I will deliver what I promise 100% of the time.